Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sassy Water

Have you heard of Sassy Water?


Sassy Water is part of the Flat Belly Diet, and I am really curious on what the commotion is all about. Who wouldn't want a flat belly? I came across Sassy Water when I am researching for diet foods but actually it is just a plain water concoction to encourage intake of 2L of water a day. It is used to jumpstart the next 26 or 28 days of 1600 calorie diet.

Here's the recipe of Sassy Water:
2 Liters water (8.5 cups)
1 tsp. freshly grated ginger
1 medium cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
1 medium lemon, thinly sliced
12 small spearmint leaves

Combine all ingredients in a large pitcher and let flavors blend overnight. Drink the entire pitcher by the end of the each day.

Is it effective? I haven't tried it yet but as any other diet out there you need to watch what you eat, exercise and follow through the plan.

Don't look at me, I was just browsing around.

1 comment:

  1. You made me smile. Looks healthy to me but can't figure out the taste. Just wanna feel sassy!

    ReplyDelete