Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter thoughts and promises


It’s been a while blog, this has been my usual greeting to all my blogs as I’ve been on hiatus in the blogging world for a while. But I’ll be coming back again and again into blogging since I enjoy doing it. This goes the same with my dieting and healthy lifestyle program. I’ll start again and again because I know it’s the right thing to do.

Just like the lesson during holy week, we will be tempted, fail, stumble but Easter is always another reason to pick your self back into the game. Christ gave his life for us and that is enough reason for us to return to His side. We don’t need to do anything more other than to accept Jesus as our Savior.


Speaking of Easter, I prepared special Egg Hunt activity for my inaanak or godchild. I prepared chocolate shaped eggs and farm animals and some gifts. To incorporate healthy living, I added to the chocolate mix some gummy bear vitamins. She loved it! It’s a success for her to take her vitamins. Her mommy is really glad I got that for her.

So here goes another post and a promise for a follow up real soon.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment