Sunday, May 20, 2012

Workout Playlists

I'm having LSS (last song syndrome) on Domino of Jessie J associating it with a bicep exercise. Quite weird right?


And it doesn't end there, the lists also includes Eye of the Tiger for upper arms, Born this way for shoulder presses and more!

I am enjoying my work outs because of the choice of songs and of couse the variety of exercises. I must commend my GX (group exercise) instructors, this is quite a feat because I easily get bored and give up on my exercise resolution.

These are some great workout songs that should be on your playlist

Domino - Jessie J
Moves like Jagger - Maroon 5 & Christina Aguilera
Born This Way - Lady Gaga
Firework - Katy Perry
Sexy and I know it - LMFAO
Rolling in the Deep - Adele
Give me everything (tonight) - Pitbull

0 comments:

Post a Comment