Sunday, February 26, 2012

Fit Foods

Fit Foods
be healthier…
be fit…

I am starting an internal meme here at Fit N Fab, but you are most welcome to join anytime. This will be Fit Foods where I’ll feature foods that are healthy and nutritious.

Photobucket

So if we develop this healthy eating habit, eventually it will result a more fit and sexier you (and me!).

---

I am no guru on healthy eating as a matter of fact I fail on my dieting more than I can count of. I usually go for the fad diets and stop after a few days, that’s why I ended up gaining weight instead of losing those stubborn pounds. I suck big time.

And now I am trying again with “healthy eating” mindset and not just dieting. Coupled with exercise I might be able to reach my goals this time.

I blog these so I’ll be motivated and ashamed if I fall into temptation (which I always do). So I try to eat as much healthy foods while I can (weekdays) and still binge from time to time (like weekends).

13 comments:

  1. do you have something to suggest on how to gain weight? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hoped that you pursue this and I am excited to know the result

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not really join memes but this one seems interesting. Will look further on this one and might actually join for the first time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why is it that the unhealthy food are the ones that taste sooo good? Good luck to you, I'm not sure I have the discipline needed to stick to nutritious food only. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I usually eat donuts before my gym class for some quick sugar rush~

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love fruits but I love junk food too and meat meat meat! I should start dieting too very very soon... ;(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fit Foods.. now there's a challenge indeed. Recently in our house, we have been more conscious about what we are eating. Still though it never hurts to be reminded about stuff like that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. keep it up. hope to see your improvements soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. good luck ... it's all positive mind setting, persistence, determination and will power! kudos!:))

    ReplyDelete
  10. fits foods are the natural food for our body and coupled with active lifestyle, i'm sure you'll be successful this time

    ReplyDelete