Monday, July 16, 2012

Need to Diet and Exercise

I’m in a rut. I’ve been slacking again with my diet and exercise regimen. I try to blame it with a lot of things but mainly on my current workload in the office. Sure I am doing twice or more than my share since a colleague resigned. It’s been a month now and even if we hire someone at this very instant s/he still need to render another month’s notice. I’m dead tired by the end of my shift. I’m blabbing about my work but I also know that whenever I try to exercise I get more energy not the other way around.

Okay, so I am always full of excuses. I feel heavy without dieting and exercise. I want to start again with a detox cleansing diet. My previous one was effective some months back but when I tried it again it didn’t work on me. Maybe I need to look for a new one, or maybe I am doing something wrong this time. It’s really frustrating to check the balance everyday and not see any improvements and to top it all someone asked if I am pregnant! I may really look round and pregnant so I need go on a detox diet as soon as possible. Do you have any suggestions? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment